Free Swing runs with JGoodies Forms

From: Robert Schuster
Subject: Free Swing runs with JGoodies Forms
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:26:50 +0100

Thanks to all Swing hackers!!!

JGoodies Forms, which contains a layout manager and some glue classes to make it
harder to write bad GUIs, works with free Swing!

This is so cool since my pet project Freefodder uses these libraries and I
remember seeing tons of exception messages when trying to run it a few months
back. Now these messages are gone and instead I can enjoy the GUI I developed
back when I was stuck with the proprietary JDK.

Thanks and keep hacking. :)

cya
Robert