javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalFileChooserUI

From: Chris Lansdown
Subject: javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalFileChooserUI
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 14:16:55 -0500

Hi,

The closeDialog in BasicFileChooserUI has default access, and so can't be
accessed from MetalFileChooserUI. Is this intentional? If that functionality
is required (in particular, it seems appropriate to be able to make a
selection entirely from the fileTextField), is the correct thing to do to
copy that function into MetalFileChooserUI? It's 3 lines long and doesn't
look like much maintenance will ever be needed on it.

Thanks,
Chris Lansdown

--
"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker
will be sorry."  -- Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar"