classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] InfoBus

From: Andrew Selkirk
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] InfoBus
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:36:12 -0500

Hi,

I was just visiting the classpathx web site (off of gnu.org), and noticed
that it mentions that the infobus has no implementations yet.  It just so
happens that you have in your possession a completed implementation :)
(The infobus is a technology and not an API per se.  I believe it's possible
to build bridges and such, but the standard implementation from Sun
does not include any).

BTW, I'm starting to get a small itch again, so I'll let you know what
extensions I start attacking next when I start.  I still have a thing for
swing, so we'll see.

Andrew...