classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] [mail] where does inetlib.jar come from?

From: chris burdess
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] [mail] where does inetlib.jar come from?
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:09:30 +0000

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> I'm building some classpathx packages for Debian. 'Activation'
> (libgnujaf-java) is on its way. I'm working on 'mail' at the moment but
> I cannot find 'inetlib.jar' sources.
>
> Thanks for an url. I'll be unable to make the package without the
> sources of inetlib.jar...

sorry, i should have included a url with the announcement.

  http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/classpath/

the module in classpath cvs is called "inetlib".

it depends on javax.security.auth and jsse. these are included in jre 1.4,
or can be obtained separately for previous versions. if you want free
implementations:

- in the gnu-crypto project, build javax-security.jar
- in the jessie project, build jsse.jar

up-to-date jars are located in the lib subdirectory of inetlib.

gnu-crypto: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-crypto/
jessie:     http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/jessie/
--
chris burdess