classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] AElfred DOM local names are incorrect for text, co

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] AElfred DOM local names are incorrect for text, comment, and document nodes
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:10:48 -0400

Upgrading to the latest beta seems to have fixed the problem. I suspect I was using a slightly older version out of the CVS. Interestingly, the old JAR file I had built no longer works. I.e. on the same test it's now telling me it can't locate a JAXPBuilder, which is not what it was doing before. There may be some very strange classpath issue here I don't quite understand. I've seen some other symptoms of classpath strangeness/possible JAR corruption with this before. Originally, the gnujaxp.jar file I got from the web site would not work at all, and I had to build one from the sources.

But in any case, my code does seem to work with 1.0 beta 1 so that's good.

| Elliotte Rusty Harold | address@hidden | Writer/Programmer |