cogitatio-concepts

[Cogitatio-concepts] incarnate handcuffs

From: Mat Wilkins
Subject: [Cogitatio-concepts] incarnate handcuffs
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:59:50 +0300

Then we dive headfirst into the merky waters that are T. We split the recap into two pieces. what ECW star is being heavily sought?
- I bought Hot Dogs, Skim Milk, Peanut Butter, Tater Tots and other goodies. Also, thanks to Alissa for getting us the costume. We cover the latest in WWE stories and prospects for change in NWA TNA.
Why is Trevor Murdoch asleep at the arena? Where are the Highlanders really from? Who was the insane German King who built Neuschwanstein?
Who is in line for retirement and who is ready for a world title run? More details in the future! That was a fun weekend.
If you think any of them are particularly close to what would look best, let me know! IWW is back in style.
Then we dive headfirst into the merky waters that are T.
information, loads of rumors about the recent PPVs and tons of TNA updates including who is getting offers and contracts.
And why is Chuck Palumbo worth the weight of two men? FYI - We have a few mic problems during the first ten minutes but it clears up quickly! Who appeared to be abusing animal tranquilizers? We review the big news - namely, CHUCK PALUMBO IS RETURNING TO WWE TV!
Vote in the IWW poll: Boogeyman vs Papa Shango and do our research for us about the rumble. Whose gut looks like he swallowed a fishbowl? Want another Chuck Palumboism? Also, we fantasy-book, challenge on listeners to find us a good example and copyright the alphabet.
FYI - We have a few mic problems during the first ten minutes but it clears up quickly!
Also, we fantasy-book, challenge on listeners to find us a good example and copyright the alphabet. Who did the fans love and what exactly did Simon Dean that was so very great?
We apologize for the tech difficulties! Find out who Latvian Lover is!