cogitatio-concepts

[Cogitatio-concepts] calmly

From: Madeleine Padilla
Subject: [Cogitatio-concepts] calmly
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 21:54:01 +0900

The phone rang and I waited until a sleepy HUBBY answered. But then switch to arabic and they get shocked for some reason.
On the other hand fixed checkpoints can be very helpful at the entrances and exits of Baghdad and these should be fortified enough to sustain themselves and repel possible attacks.
Maybe I'll write a guide for Headquarters Company commanders and Executive Officers and First Sergeants.
I dunno if they felt sorry for me cuz I looked confused and out of it or they were just doing their job. Its part of their daily life, their daily struggle.
It seems like the moojies have their A-team in Ramadi, and that's where the friction is greatest, and that's where the unit doctrine is really being written, on both sides. Yes HUBBY assured him. It is hard for a single parent to live around here in the village. They dont care if youre rich or poor. Ever since then I've been teaching myself not to be scared, to show no fear.
both excellent quality. They asked about his name and where he was taken from.
For instance, you could set three ambushes on approaches to and from the site, and observe it from the air or with a sniper team, if possible.
They dont care if youre muslim or not. This is exactly why the Middle East is so backwards.
We infact looked ridiculous checking out the softness of mattress.
THEY ONLY THINK ABOUT THEMSELVES AND NO ONE ELSE.
I cannot fathom why people cant simply just say NO, the flat is not available!
Its part of their daily life, their daily struggle. At first I would speak english with them.
but why spend more when you can get same thing, Im only trying to be practical.
They would have barbeques and dinners with loud music and believe me they all would get drunk. I felt kinda bad, but I wasnt ready to make new aquaintences.
You woke me up to ask me whether we should go for the flat. I used to scurry back to my room intime for that shower. When I say Iraqi, their eyes bulge out. Thank God for my brother.