cogitatio-concepts

[Cogitatio-concepts] superficial

From: Godfrey Stein
Subject: [Cogitatio-concepts] superficial
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:14:49 -0200

SPIT stands for Spam over Internet Telephony.
Won't this give a more personal touch? I will make a seperate post regarding it. Will anybody explain me why would they do so, especially when people handling this work for a company like Microsoft!
The integration of the search tool into Outlook can be handy as well. I like that this can index mostly all kind of widely used file types.
Which brings me to another question.
What are your opinions? I already had 'Lookout' and 'Blinkx' installed on my system. With the link blog I will be mainly linking to people and their posts.
Thanks to Jeff Julian again for providing this space to blog. People love to use Google everywhere, don't they! Now intruders and spammers can insert SPIT onto our VoIP systems too.
Are there any others you can recommend? Just imagine Bill Gates commenting on your blog in his own voice! If I continue to use this tool, I can use these features on a tool on a daily basis. I like that this can index mostly all kind of widely used file types. They are a bit behind I think on the features offered by their tool.
This way, the true emotions of the author will be felt when he was writing that post.
>From now on I will be blogging from there. The statistics look a bit serious to me.
People love to use Google everywhere, don't they! Am I missing anything?
I have followed some of the instructions on the WordPress support site, but it does not help and the problem stays. I have just started listening to my first podcast from this site which is an interview with Om Malik.
Will anybody explain me why would they do so, especially when people handling this work for a company like Microsoft!
With the link blog I will be mainly linking to people and their posts.
I have quite a few online friends, friends scattered around the world, doing different things.
Since I came back from holidays I heard from people that Microsoft came out with a anti-spyware program. And this applies not only to people working in Computer industry but from other sectors as well.
They are scared that the idea might just get scraped after all!
Well I could not wait nor do I care of it breaking anything on my system. Well for me, I would say it won't harm anybody in anyway to network with me. Do any of my Australian readers know of any such Australian website providing similar functionality? I am forced to install their whole suite of tools which I dont' want to.