cogitatio-concepts

[Cogitatio-concepts] bonkers monochrome

From: Paulina Cole
Subject: [Cogitatio-concepts] bonkers monochrome
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 06:40:13 +0200

How to get in shape fast.
Before I do that though, I need to gauge the interest level. Heart and lung function just increased. Simply measure your waist at the belly button, and your hips at the buttoxx, then divide waist by hips. Or run for the door and figure we may get shot in the back or legs or whatever.
In my book, the lowest form of human scum.
It all depends on how one measures such things.
There are pluses and minuses to each.
It all depends on how one measures such things. It all depends on how one measures such things. You pull over and get out, he takes your watch, your laptop and your wallet.
Before I do that though, I need to gauge the interest level.
Stretching helps with this, and deep breathing will send oxygen to the muscles that need repair.
But laying on the floor is a bad idea.
>From a standing position lift your hands to your chin, then pull your hands outward until the towel is straight and the weight is by your chin.
Not only does it work, but it makes your opponent look like an Irish Setter.
Studies have shown that midsection fat can actually behave as an internal organ in that it produces harmful hormones.
He then laid down in front of her.
The former you can get from watching.
Or run for the door and figure we may get shot in the back or legs or whatever.
Thanksgiving, is the time to give thanks and be grateful.