[Cons-discuss] bug report for building DLLs on WinNT (Re: cons devel 2.1

From: Trent Mick
Subject: [Cons-discuss] bug report for building DLLs on WinNT (Re: cons devel 2.1.2 - Released -- Always want more...)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:42:37 -0700

On Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 06:04:52PM -0700, Zachary Deretsky wrote:
> 1. Is there a plan to incorporate Greg Spencer work for WindowsNT?
>
> He posted a patch against cons 1.8; I am not brave enough to
> apply it to 2.1.2
>
> His example does not build with the latest cons because resource methods are
> missing.

Where can I find Greg's work? I would like to check it out.

> 2. Help on building dlls in the FAQ has been also promissed for awhile and
> just some simple example would be quite useful.

Probably not a sufficient bug report but just to note. I am currently using
the Program method (with Cons 2.0.1) to build .dll's on WinNT. Trying to do
the same with either Cons 2.0.2 or Cons 2.1.2 does not work. I keep getting
'mything.dll.exe' instead of just 'mything.dll'.

Thanks
Trent

--
Trent Mick