Re: [Cons-discuss] bug report for building DLLs on WinNT (Re: cons devel

From: Greg Spencer
Subject: Re: [Cons-discuss] bug report for building DLLs on WinNT (Re: cons devel 2.1.2 - Released -- Always want more...)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:35:18 -0600

Rather than distribute my current stuff, which is based on an old version of
Cons, as well as a number of local customizations and assumptions, I think
I'd rather ask folks interested in the Win32 extensions to wait until it's
been incorporated into the latest version of Cons.  There is now an effort
underway by Tony, Steven, and Zach to do just that.  I'm a little too busy
at the moment to join in, but that may change shortly, and I'll try to add
in my $0.02 on the integration effort along the way regardless.

                    -Greg.