CONS newbie - looking for directions to build Win32 dlls...

From: Eric Brown
Subject: CONS newbie - looking for directions to build Win32 dlls...
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:07:11 -0700

I'm investigating CONS for use in our organization (we're currently using
recursive NMAKE, with all the problems that incurs).

Is there a simple way to build DLLs on NT?  Our products use them
extensively, and we won't be able to use CONS if we can't easily build DLLs.

Eric

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the Beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." -- National Lampoon's
"Doon"