Dependency scanner

From: Zachary Deretsky
Subject: Dependency scanner
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:07:05 -0800

I am wrinting the subroutine for QuickScan method for swig input files (*.i)

I understand this subroutine should return a list of files and will then be
called for every file in this list, etc.

*.i files include other *.i files as well as  *.hpp files. So, I actually
need to run my subroutine only on *.i
files and to run the built-in hpp scanner on the *.hpp files.

What is the way to achieve this?

The secondary issue is that the lookup paths for the two types of files are
different;
they can be merged, of course.

Thanks, Zach.