Re: Extending cons

From: wouter . batelaan
Subject: Re: Extending cons
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:42:20 +0100

On 21/11/2000 12:30:09 holmberg wrote:
>I don't know how to structure the solution to suite you problem,
>but I suppose it is possible.

Thanks Johan, that is more or less what I want to do.
In addition I want to map each component name onto a
    <comp_name>/Construct file, by using a lookup along a component
search path. That can be done using a bit of perl.

Furthermore I want to use cons's variable export/import mechanism
to define and pass configuration variables to the make's. I am sure it is
possible,
just takes me some time to work it out!

Thanks,

Wouter Batelaan