Re: Debugging dependencies...

From: Tony Kolarik
Subject: Re: Debugging dependencies...
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:23:24 -0500

Eric Brown wrote:

> Is there some way to print what Cons thinks the dependencies for a
> particular file are?

My email's been down so maybe someone already answered this...
I think about the best you can do is use the -d flag.  The dependencies are
pretty obvious in the output, but it doesn't show them selectively for
particular files.  To narrow it down do something like

    cons -d actual/path/to/foo.obj
or
    cons -d linked/path/to/foo.obj
 -- Tony K.