Re: poll re: 2.3.x features

From: Tony Kolarik
Subject: Re: poll re: 2.3.x features
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:09:27 -0500

Speaking of finding errors, warnings, etc., I posted a diff a while ago that
standardized all
the cons output to start with either "cons_error: " or "cons_warning: " (or
something
similar).  I find having something uniform to grep for in the output helpfull.
Any chance we
could get that into the distribution?
 -- Tony K.