RE: cons for modular packages

From: Greg Spencer
Subject: RE: cons for modular packages
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:20:52 -0700

Oooh, I LIKE it. Even in a verb context it works: "That file is being
conscripted", you know, like "To enroll compulsorily into service;
draft.".  It's a draftee!

I never liked "Build" either.  I keep having to explain to people that it
doesn't build anything except a dependency tree.

I think Alex gets the free copy of cons.  I think it's even autographed
(just look at the header :-)

                                -Greg.