Re: Path interpretation in CPPPATH ?

From: Johan Holmberg
Subject: Re: Path interpretation in CPPPATH ?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:22:42 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Axel Hecht wrote:

> Hi Johan,
> isn't this controlled by the Conscript_chdir instruction?
> Conscript_chdir 1;
> changes the working directory to the dir of the Conscript file, didn't
> test this myself, but that's what the docs say ;-)

As far as I can see, Conscript_chdir only changes directory
*while reading* the subsidiary Conscript file.

And since my example files didn't depend on which was the current
directory while reading the Conscript file, the "cons database" is
told exactly the same in both cases (with/without Conscript_chdir).

The main point of my earlier mail is the "inconsistent" behaviour
between new/clone and CPPPATH. I think this is unrelated to
"Conscript_chdir".

/Johan Holmberg