Anybody used AfterBuild with Win32?

From: Eric Brown
Subject: Anybody used AfterBuild with Win32?
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:17:15 -0800

Has anybody used the AfterBuild command with the Win32 extensions to Cons?
I'm trying to register some DLLs, and the AfterBuild command would really do
the trick; however, I can't seem to get *any* code to run.

Sample code:
$local = $CONS->clone( LIBS => $CONS->{LIBS} . " @LIBS",
        DEFINES => $DEFS,
        LDFLAGS => $CONS->{LDFLAGS} . "$LDFLAGS",
        CPPPATH => $MYINCLS,
        LIBPATH => $LIB,
        PCHSOURCE => $PCHSOURCE,
        PCHHEADER => $PCHHEADER,
        );

$local->SharedLibrary(NAME => 'HomeCommunicator',
        SRCS => [ $RSRC, @SRCS ],
        INCS => address@hidden,
        DEFFILE => $DEFFILE,
        LOCALINCS => address@hidden,
        RESOURCES => address@hidden,
        BIN  => $BIN,
        LIB  => $LIB,
        INCLUDE => $INCLUDE,
        NOPROJECT => 'true'
        );

$local->AfterBuild('HomeCommunicator.dll', qq(print "Should register
here\n"));

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the Beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." -- National Lampoon's
"Doon"