Re: include path problems, or cons vs. make incompatability?

From: Brian O'Keefe
Subject: Re: include path problems, or cons vs. make incompatability?
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:52:05 -0500

Thanks Steven. I thought my CPPPATH was defined properly:

CPPPATH        => "$INCLUDE -I/home/okeefe/src/dirA",

But just for kicks, I changed it to this:

CPPPATH        => '/home/okeefe/src/dirA',

and now it works for me :)

The reason I didn't do this originally was to also have the $INCLUDE from my Construct file included in the inc search path. So, I just switched the order of these two as follows:

CPPPATH        => "/home/okeefe/src/dirA -I$INCLUDE",

and it works also. Interesting why the order matters for these, but this solves my problem. Thanks a lot!