Cons references

From: Steven Knight
Subject: Cons references
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:33:01 -0500 (CDT)

I'd like to collect a list of projects/people/companies that are
willing to serve as references for using Cons.  The question of whether
Cons is really production-quality has come up in a couple of off-line
conversations.  A reference list would help settle that question for a
lot of people.

If you, or a project or company you're with, are using Cons to build
your software, and you'd be willing to have that fact advertised on a
redesigned Cons web site, let me know.  Specify if you'd be willing to
let others email you to confirm your use of Cons.  If you're willing to
be listed, but don't want to be contacted, say so.

Thanks!

        --SK