Re: uninitialized value

From: mali
Subject: Re: uninitialized value
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:38:28 +0800

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your help. I tried the following, and found there is sth. wrong
when running " exec($com)",
but  don't know how to fix it. Btw, the os is Mandrake 7.0.

Regards
Robbert

address@hidden hello]$ cat Construct
$env=new cons( );
Program $env 'hello', 'hello.c';
address@hidden hello]$ cc -c hello.c
address@hidden hello]$ cc -o hello hello.o
address@hidden hello]$ rm -f hello
address@hidden hello]$ perl -d cons hello

Emacs support available.

Enter h or `h h' for help.

main::(cons:20):        $ver_num = "2.2";
  DB<1> c 1493
cc -o hello hello.o
build::command::action(cons:1493):                    eval 'exec($com)';
######### Forked, but do not know how to change a TTY. #########
  Define $DB::fork_TTY
       - or a function DB::get_fork_TTY() which will set $DB::fork_TTY.
  The value of $DB::fork_TTY should be the name of TTY to use.
  On UNIX-like systems one can get the name of a TTY for the given window
  by typing tty, and disconnect the shell from TTY by sleep 1000000.
  DB<2> s
build::command::action((eval 4):1):
1:      exec($com)
  DB<2> p $com
cc -o hello hello.o
  DB<3> s
Use of uninitialized value at /usr/bin/cc line 183.
Debugged program terminated.  Use q to quit or R to restart,
  use O inhibit_exit to avoid stopping after program termination,
  h q, h R or h O to get additional info.
  DB<2>q