RE: deprecating features: -wf, Repository_Sig_Times_OK?

From: Gary Oberbrunner
Subject: RE: deprecating features: -wf, Repository_Sig_Times_OK?
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:03:34 -0400

I was originally going to use -wf to rebuild the emacs TAGS file from only
the relevant source files, but never got around to it.  I suppose I'd like
it to stay just in case someone wants to do that, but on the other hand that
output still has to be filtered before you can use it, so maybe it's not the
right answer to that need.

-- Gary Oberbrunner