Using different compilers

From: Sanatan Rai
Subject: Using different compilers
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:43:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am using cons to build a simulation project in C++. However, I am using
a library which is in (ANSI) C. How do I tell cons to use gcc and not g++
when building the library? I tried putting an override command in the
Conscript file for the library, but that didn't work.

        Any suggestions would be most helpful.

        Thanks!

--Sanatan

--
Sanatan Rai,                      | E.-mail: address@hidden
Dept. of Management Sc. & Engg.   | Home: 100 N. Whisman Road 4316,