Dependencies between "build" and "dist"

From: Kumar, Arun (PIT)
Subject: Dependencies between "build" and "dist"
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:21:43 -0400

Hi,
  I have a question for Cons experts. This is specifically related to Solaris build. How can one specify in src/dist/Conscript (the dist Conscript file), a dependency such that the "pkgmk" only is done when something in build area is built. In other words, pkgmk in the dist area always happens whether it is needed or not. Let me know if any specific details of the command is needed.

Thanks
Arun