Re: Are there Windows users of cons? Steven

From: Frank Thomas
Subject: Re: Are there Windows users of cons? Steven
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:00:03 +0200

Am Dienstag, 28. August 2001 um 14:01 schrieb Steven Knight:
Frank Thomas just corrected me on this.  The test script I used (create
a file, print ctime, chmod it, print ctime) had a major flaw:  I didn't
sleep(1) before the chmod() call...  D'oh!  Shouldn't be too hard now...

Don't know if this a problem but I remember (from the dark times) that at least DOS-FAT-Filesystem just has a resolution of 2 Seconds.

Bye
        Frank