Fw: Re: perl actions as build commands

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: Fw: Re: perl actions as build commands
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:36:18 +0200

I do the following:

sub launch {
  system("./build_setup.sh $CONFIG_DIR/out $WOLF_VER");
  return 1;
}

Command $env 'foo', "[perl] &launch()";

In this case I end up running a shell script (because of a bug in
Command), but you get the idea..

TTimo

PS: why the hell is this mailing list configured to reply to the poster
and not to the list??