Win32 Extensions

From: Alex Jacques
Subject: Win32 Extensions
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 23:17:25 -0500

Could someone please post Greg Spencer's Win32 extensions to the mailing
list. These include DSPGenerator.pl, ConsExtensions.pm and sample Construct
and Conscript files, which demonstrate how to use them.

I found the post that contains them here
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/cons-discuss/2000-February/000879.html
but extracting the files wasn't fun. Ripping out the MIME encoding was easy,
but there is still corruption from the HTML formatting. A clean post of
these would be most appreciated - I'm subscribed to the mailing list and so
could just grab the attachments.

Also, webmaster (Rajesh?), would it be possible to put these on the website
for others to use. You could always put the obligatory "no support, will
probably remove oxide from disk and connect 120 VAC to your CPU's VDD" etc.
disclaimer.

Lastly, has anyone had experience with these and recent (2.2.0, 2.3.0 or
current CVS) versions of Cons? I'd like to hear what you have to say.

If I understand it some of the Cons changes to support this were recently
incorporated.