Re: New user, question and remarks

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: Re: New user, question and remarks
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:35:22 +0100

You set that when constructing an environment. For instance:

$env = new cons(
ENV => { PATH => $ENV{PATH} . ":/usr/local/bin", },
CC => 'gcc', CPPPATH => "#libs:#include",
CFLAGS => '-Wall `gtk-config --cflags` `xml2-config --cflags` -I../STLport/stlport -DQUAKE3",
..
);

This is taken from the cons script we use to build GtkRadiant. If you need real-life cons examples you might want to take a look (http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/)

regards