Re: Construct file extension

From: Brad Garcia
Subject: Re: Construct file extension
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 05:59:09 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Nadim Khemir wrote:

> I rock my own vote from .cons to .pl
>
> No wait I changed my mind again. I agree entirely that .pl should be used
> but it fixes  75% of the problem that is proper editor configuration but we
> loose the fancy icon stuff. Sure that is not very important but I plan to
> have some perl script in the same directory as the construct file and would
> like to see the difference between them.

In that case, I suggest looking for the letters "Cons" at the beginning
of the filename.

It's really just a perl script, just like all the other perl scripts.
Why try to pretend it's something more?

Besides, we're too lazy to write documentation - what makes you think we
have time to create a fancy icon?  ;^)

Brad Garcia