RE: Some questions for Cons

From: Cai_Lixin
Subject: RE: Some questions for Cons
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:23:54 -0500

I really appriciate your reply about my questions. I think Anthony Kolarik's
reply reminds me that I should ask another question:

Since for our products, we only support on Win4.0. So I would like to know
whether Cons works pretty good on Win4.0. I am a perl user, and I have
experiences on coding perl on both Unix and Win32. It looks like perl works
better on Unix than on NT. We used to create a function using perl on Unix,
but can not realize it on Win32. We have to use C++ to realize this
function. Perl on Win32 is better now, since more and more people are
developing more modules.

I would like to know whether Cons meet the same problem as perl has?

Thanks a lot!

Lixin