Microsoft linker question

From: Cai_Lixin
Subject: Microsoft linker question
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:53:05 -0500

Dear all,
We tried to use Microsoft linker to link a truely standalone executable (no
system DLL's). That is a very small project that our developer wants. He
hopes the codes(C++ or C) need to compile and link without any libraries.

I would like to know can you provide some info about the compile
option(cl.exe) or linker option(linker.exe) which has this function? Or can
you tell me where I can start to look at?(Since I am new at this field).

Whether gnu make has this function or not?

Thanks a lot!

Lixin