Re: How do I inhibit the copying of the source files to the build tree

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: Re: How do I inhibit the copying of the source files to the build tree
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:26:13 +0100

Well, if you don't use the Link statement, the files are not copied over
and the right files are used. You can keep the Link commands for your
baseline machines for instance.

The other solution is to live in an open source world and be able to patch
your IDE code to understand some basic things about cons. Probably not
relevant to you, but I am working on patches for Anjuta
(http://anjuta.sourceforge.net, a unix/Linux IDE) to teach it how to deal
with linked dirs and open the 'real' files instead.

TTimo