Re: Brave GNU World article online

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: Re: Brave GNU World article online
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:12:12 +0200

cons is truly an awesome tool. I've been using it for months on several
projects, and I don't see myself writing a Makefile again. It's only
missing one thing to be perfect though: will any perl guru with cons
knowledge be able to investigate parallel cons, and fix it so that it
works? (see
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/cons-discuss/2002-February/001736.html for
all the details).

TTimo