Problem with dependancies

From: Warren_Baird
Subject: Problem with dependancies
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:51:37 -0500

Hi all,

I posted a little while ago about the 'RemoteObject' method I had implemented to
put my objects in a different directory from my source, without using "Link".

Well, I started playing with the code again today, and I noticed that it isn't
collecting dependancies from my header files.   I believe that I have set the
CPPPATH correctly (relative to the the root, right?), but it isn't finding
dependancies for *any* of my headers...  I've attached a tarball containing a
fairly small example that illustrates this.  lib1/f1.cpp includes foo.h in the
same directory, but cons -d doesn't show a dependancy on foo.h, and if I modify
foo.h, f1.cpp isn't recompiled.

I don't know whether this is a bug in my Construct/Conscript files, or a bug in
cons,  but would appreciate it it someone could give me some advice on how to
fix this...

Thanks!

Warren

(See attached file: test2.tgz)