Re: Problem with dependancies

From: Warren_Baird
Subject: Re: Problem with dependancies
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:54:19 -0500

> You use "Command" that doesn't know anything about C/C++.
> "Command" is intended to execute "other commands", not to run a
> C/C++ compiler.

Ah - Everything becomes much clearer to me now...  That wasn't obvious to me
from the docs - I'd have to reread the docs to tell if that is a problem with
the docs or a problem with the reader.  :-)

Thanks for the information - I'm going to go look at Cons::Plus now.

Out of curiousity, why is Cons::Plus not merged into the main cons source?  Are
there reliability issues I should be concerned about?

Thanks again,

Warren