Re: Hmmm.... future of cons?

From: Gary Oberbrunner
Subject: Re: Hmmm.... future of cons?
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:25:25 -0400

I also can't be a real project leader right now, but I can help get the 2.3.1 release out. Sounds like Doug Alcorn is willing to manage the release. I'm sure between us and the other folks who said they'd help, we can get something out pretty soon.

Who has the CVS password and web site password?

Sounds like what we need are:

- all recent patches
- any doc improvements
- any fixes people have been hoarding
- Cons::Plus? Someone will need to figure the best way to integrate this. Should we just shovel it into the release package as is, or do something tighter?

-- Gary O