Re: Hmmm.... future of cons?

From: Brad Garcia
Subject: Re: Hmmm.... future of cons?
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:55:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 May 2002, H. S. Teoh wrote:

> Exactly. I have moved several of my personal projects to Cons. Why do I
> have to revisit all of them again just to re-write the conscripts for
> SCons?

Indeed, why would you have to?

If cons works for you, then just keep using cons.

I'm keeping an eye on scons, because it sounds like a nice project,
but it doesn't offer any features to cause me to migrate existing
cons-built projects to it.

Now, if I have a new project written in a language that cons does not
support very well (which is just about anything besides C and C++), then
I would consider using scons for that project.

Brad Garcia