RE: Can't compile hello world with cons plus

From: Steve Allan
Subject: RE: Can't compile hello world with cons plus
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:56:00 -0700

Someone off the list suggested I upgrade from Cons 2.2.0 to the development
version, which is currently 2.3.0.  That solved my problem.

-- Steve
// WRQ has 21 years of experience providing integration software and
// services for host-intensive environments. To learn more about our
// Reflection and Verastream products, visit http://www.wrq.com/products/