RE: Future of cons?

From: Steven Allen
Subject: RE: Future of cons?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:26:40 -0400

I normally stay out of emotionally charged discussions like this, but I have
to agree that we have to have a reasonable amount of response and support of
Cons if we are to grow, get more users on board, and spread the word.  IF
users have legitimate problems

Let's not get cranky about it.  Let's keep the end goal in mind.  We like
Cons and it deserves a long healthy life.  Let's all kick in and keep it
alive, growing and viewed as a next generation tool, not a cute idea that
the people who use it can't even agree about.

To this end, I'll put up since I don't want to shut up.  I'll help maintain
the website.  I also am relatively perl proficient so I'll dig into the code
a bit more and help with bug fixes and future enhancements.  The big
hesitation I have here is that my knowledge of perl is good, but the I've
not really dug into the Cons program.  I'll do this and see what I can say
in a week or so...

Steve