Re: AfterBuild is broken?

From: Gary Oberbrunner
Subject: Re: AfterBuild is broken?
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:56:31 -0400

Make sure you're setting the AfterBuild on thing you want it to run after. For instance if you want an AfterBuild to run after an Install, you need to get the full name of the installed file (not the source of the install) and use that as the argument to AfterBuild.

-- Gary

Timothee Besset wrote:
Yes, what happens is that the AfterBuild command happens before the
compilation update calls. It's deep in my build system right now, happens
inside BuildDir directories. I will try to extract a test case but it may
be some time before I do.