ANN: Cons::Plus 0.08

From: Johan Holmberg
Subject: ANN: Cons::Plus 0.08
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 23:11:57 +0200 (MEST)

Hi !

This is an announcement of version 0.08 of Cons::Plus.

Cons::Plus has until now not been possible to use together with Cons
2.2.0 (because of an internal API-change in Cons somewhere between
2.2.0 and 2.3.0).

But as the recent mail exchange initiated by Steven Allen showed
Cons 2.3.0 is broken. Because of that I felt compelled to fix
Cons::Plus so that it works with 2.2.0 too.

(I should have done that earlier ...,
 but I "happened" to use a post-2.2.0 version of Cons that was
 *before* the new problems in 2.3.0 were added)

Now I think Cons::Plus should work with any Cons version >= 2.2.0.
It may work with older versions too, but I haven't tested that.

Info on Cons::Plus can be found at:

     ftp://mercury.iar.se/jhftp/cons/README.html

A summary of changes since the previous version (0.06)
can be found in:

     ftp://mercury.iar.se/jhftp/cons/Changes

I hope I haven't introduced any new bugs or mis-features ...

/Johan Holmberg