Re: command dependencies broken

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: Re: command dependencies broken
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:24:41 +0200

The cvs version isn't so broken. The only issue I know about it is the
Install / InstallAs problem (also known as command dependencies). I use
cons from cvs patched with pcons patch all day long, and I'd just want
this to be fixed before it's declared stable and good for a final release.

http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/pcons/

TTimo