Re: cons development

From: Dmitry Sagalovskiy
Subject: Re: cons development
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:38:41 -0500 (EST)

I would be willing to commit some time to cons. I am more than full-time
busy as it is, so it may not be wise for me to volunteer to be a project
manager, but I might if no one else is willing.

What does Rajesh Vaidheeswarran think about it these days? Do you still
stand by what you said in your August status update? Or has anything
changed?

How many participants are there in this project? Is there anyone who would
want to be on the team? (I, for one, am volunteering.)  Anyone else who
doesn't have time for doing work on cons, but is willing to help with
suggestions?

I'd be particularly interested to hear from Steven Knight (if he is still
on this list), since he seems to have been a big figure in cons, and is
more recently a big figure in SCons. What's your opinion of cons, and of
cons's future?

Dmitry