Re: cons development

From: H. S. Teoh
Subject: Re: cons development
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 16:31:20 -0500

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 11:14:57AM -0600, Steven Knight wrote:
[snip]
> For starters, someone should volunteer to keep some kind of informal
> list of people who might be willing to work on Cons, what they'd be
> interested in doing, etc., so that whoever takes on active project
> management has a roster to start with.
>
> So how's about it?  Is there sufficient interest in resurrecting Cons?
[snip]

I'm definitely interested in the continued development of Cons.
Unfortunately, due to my busy schedule, I can't guarantee I'll always be
available to work on things. Nevertheless, I'm quite fluent in Perl and
would love to help out with individual tasks. Whoever takes over project
management may consider this as an offer to be code-monkey / code-slave /
bug-fixer. :-)

Why is a river rich? 'cos it has two banks.