Re: Solaris - error with path's

From: Brad Garcia
Subject: Re: Solaris - error with path's
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 06:51:19 -0500 (EST)

Cons purposefully does not inherit the shell's environment variables.  In
particular, you either need to give cons the entire pathname to your
compiler, or you need to set PATH in your cons environment in the
Construct file.  I believe you should see this in one of the first few
examples in the documentation.