Can we use wildcards to deliver files in Cons?

From: GHOSH, AMIT (HP-ISO STSD-STL)
Subject: Can we use wildcards to deliver files in Cons?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:24:43 +0800

Hi,

I am facing a problem with Cons. I have a module in which during build
time a few files are created via shell scripts. Now the problem is that
the name of the file depends on an environment variable (which can
change depending on certain conditions), so how do I deliver this file
in the file list: (Delivery file). I do not know the name of the file as
it depends on the dynamic environment variable.

I tried using the wildcard * character, but that does not seem to work.

Has anyone come across this kind of a problem?

Amit Ghosh