Re: CONS specs update?

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: CONS specs update?
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:24:00 +0200

> Just wondering if anyone has made any progress on the CONS spec? This
> thread has been silent for a while.

I'm on the structure of the new CONS system, but I was just too busy
last week to finish it.

In the meantime, If some people could write how a build must happen for
their favorite language, this would be great. I quickly installed a Wiki
for this purpose:

http://arcanes.fr.eu.org/~pierre/CONS%20revival/Wiki/index.cgi?SpecificBuilds

No matter if many build descriptions are redundant, the main goal is to
have a broad view of what CONS will have to be able to do. The more
descriptions we have, the more chances we have to not forget something
important in CONS structure.

> I'd hate to see yet another effort to revive Cons drop flat.

Me too. ;-)

Busily,
le Moine Fou
--