cons with c++

From: Daniel Graupner
Subject: cons with c++
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:04:33 +0100

Hello,

I want to use cons with C++ but have some problems.

I divided my C++Classes in *.h and *.cpp files. The *.h includes the class definition, the *.cpp the body of the class and includes the corresponding *.h.

In the main program i include the *.h of the class, thats the usual practice I thing. Cons is not able to resolve the class!! Cons does not compile the body of the class...so there are errors with undefined references.

Thanks for Help,
Daniel.