Re: cons with c++

From: rick . croote
Subject: Re: cons with c++
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:31:48 -0800

Daniel,

Your welcome.  The organization would be one Construct file and many Conscript files.   Each Conscript is best thought of as containing the specific rules for an individual project, such as one .exe, .dll, or .lib.  The Construct would specify the global rules and environments and call each of the Conscript files, such that a Construct file organizes a group of related projects, that they themselves are likely to have interdependencies.

---
Rick Croote
Software Engineer
Environment and Tools Team